When it comes to our values, you’re at the top of the list.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Specific Job Requirement
- Write test procedure for software
- Strong computer skills in Powerpoint and Excel
- Possess strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills, particularly the ability to produce accurate and concise notes.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and practices of related technical areas
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be self-motivated and team-spirited, capable of working independently or collaborating with minimal supervision
Education & Experience
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in fields of software development advantageous.
- 1-3 years in a IT Sales role.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of working time (national / partially international).