Yes, our products are made from paper which is certified Recyclable, Reusable and Renewable source of raw material. Furthermore, the paper we used are from recycled forestations (FSC certified).
- MORE PROFITABLE:
- → Generally, our products cost less than $0.20 each. And in Singapore, consumers are charged at $0.20 for each take-away container. Thus, vendors make a little profit from each sale.
BETTER BRAND IMAGE:
- → More Eco friendly image
- → Beautiful graphics and messages
BETTER FOOD QUALITY
- → Paper is natural insulator, like wood, retains temperature, food remain hot / cold longer.
Yes. The commonly used products are made locally, while those less commonly used are imported from Taiwan.
Made in Singapore ones are more affordable as the MOQ is only 10,000pcs, (less up front financial constrain, storage & logistic cost). Lead time is about 14 to 20 working days, piece of mind with quality inspection before, during and after are available.
- Microwave Packaging does not provide warehousing and delivery services. Our business model is B2B; working closely with wholesalers of disposal products. Tested over 3+ years, such arrangements have proven success with various advantages.
- → Customers orders at a larger quantity to enjoy our Quantity Order Discounts (QOD).
- → Our agents take care of customer’s warehousing and delivery issues- delivery to outlets at no extra cost.
- → Enjoying ‘Customers can enjoy a “One Stop Shop” of a wide range of products.
Only ‘MiS’ Made in Singapore products are Tax Free to countries with AFTA and FTA agreement with Singapore. Please refer to IE Singapore.